The COVID-19 pandemic has created serious challenges for our communities and our nonprofit organizations. But in the midst of this challenge we also have an opportunity to create positive impact through our daily work. One way to elevate your impact is to invest in your own learning and development. We invite you to explore Elevation as a quick resource for building and refreshing your professional skills.
Elevation is a free, online learning resource for nonprofit professionals committed to creating positive impact.
- Explore the Elevation Learning Streams to build or refresh your skills in strategy, leadership, management, teamwork, and the fundamentals of professional success.
- Explore the Elevation Insight blog for book reviews and articles on vital topics in nonprofit management.
The Elevation content is curated from subject matter experts within and beyond the nonprofit sphere. The content is provided in bite-sized pieces that in most cases can be consumed in 15 minutes or list. The aim is to help you learn essential skills in short bursts of time.
Please share your feedback on how we can optimize Elevation for you and your team.
At CHS we are always learning from the amazing people we work with and other experts in the field. We share what we learn through the Elevation Insight blog.
- Leading in Trying Times
- 20 Signs of a Positive Organizational Culture
- Creating a Positive Organizational Culture
- The Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey
- The Power of Empathy: Insight from Cleveland Clinic (video)
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chen Kim and Renee Mauborgne (Book Summary)
- Mindset by Carol Dweck (Book Summary)
- The Leadership Challenge by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner (Book Summary)
- The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask about Your Organization by Peter Drucker (Book Summary)
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey (Book Summary)
- How to Create Better Nonprofit Executive Teams
- Inspiration from Homeboy Industries
- Creating Health Opportunity by Design
- The Positive Collaboration Checklist
- The Power of Positive Leadership
- Spotlight on Social Impact
- Learning to be Great
- Leading Change by Design
- How to Demonstrate the Value of Your Organization
- Five Strategic Keys for Effective Community Collaboration