These positive practices can help you accelerate your personal development.
- 1. Commit to Learning. A learning mentality is essential for professional success. Be willing to learn from anyone, anywhere, anytime. Take initiative to advance your learning through reading, emedia, listening, asking, coaching, and mentoring, .
- 2. Commit to Growth. A growth mentality is essential for surviving and thriving in a world of constant change. Try to view changes, setbacks, and challenges not as threats, but as opportunities for learning and development.
- 3. Commit to Execution. Daily execution is essential for personal excellence and organizational performance. Getting things done in quality fashion will build your reputation as a go-to team member who can help the organization deliver high performance.
- 4. Commit to Integrity. Integrity is the foundation for trust, and trust is the foundation for leadership. Align your values, words, and actions to gain the trust of the people around you.
- 5. Commit to Wellness. Personal wellness is necessary to assure that you have the focus and energy necessary to do your best, especially during times of high stress. Commit to taking care of yourself, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.