These positive practices are supported by research on traits of valued team members.
- 1. Be Committed. Commit to accomplishing the goals of the organization and the team.
- 2. Be Connected. Take initiative to communicate with people in your team and the organization.
- 3. Be Collaborative. Always be willing to share knowledge and work with other team members to solve problems and innovate better ways of delivering value.
- 4. Be Supportive. Reach out to team members who need help.
- 5. Be Resilient. Resilience is the ability to manage change and bounce back from difficulties. Make a decision to be resilient and stay positive even during difficult times.