Elevation is designed to help you realize your vision of a high impact organization. Think of a high impact organization as one that demonstrates positive impact, effective management, and stakeholder value over time. By demonstrating these results, high impact organizations are able to survive and thrive despite dynamic changes in their operating environment.
A first step for creating a high impact organization is to define a vision of success. Consider the following questions:
- What is the mission of our organization?
- What is our vision for creating positive impact?
- What is our vision for effective management?
- Who are the key stakeholders that should know we are delivering positive impact and practicing effective management?
- How can we build an organization that demonstrates positive impact and effective management over time?
Your answers to these questions are starting points for creating your vision of a high impact organization. The next step is to build and sustain an organization that delivers on this vision. This requires creative strategy, culture, leadership, management, teamwork, and commitment, and the key skills sets necessary to put these core functions into practice. Most importantly, creating a high impact organization is everyone’s job. Helping you develop the necessary skills is what Elevation is all about.
- You can help create a high impact organization from whatever position you are in right now.
- High impact organizations are a result of countless decisions and actions by every individual in the organization.
- You can help create a high impact organization whether you are a junior team member or the CEO.
- You can take action by learning and applying key skills for commitment, teamwork, management, leadership, culture, and strategy.
- Chances are you are already doing positive things in one or more of these areas.
- The goal is to keep learning, growing, and expanding your positive influence.